We offer a wide range of services, if the service you require is not listed, please contact us to discuss care options suited to your needs.
- Health Checks
- Men’s Health
- Women’s Health
- Children’s Health
- Management of Chronic Diseases
- Pap Smears and Breast Checks
- Antenatal Shared Care
- Baby Clinic
- Minor Surgery
- Liquid Nitrogen Freezing Therapy
- Quit Smoking Counselling
- Sporting Injuries
- Weight Problems
- Dietary Advice
- Nutritional Advice
- Exercise & Training Advice
- Pre-employment Medicals
- Medical for Driving
- Onsite Pathology Collection – SydPath
- Work Injuries
- Asthma Management Clinic
- Mental Health
- Vaccinations Children & Adults
- Travel Health & Advice
- Allied Health
Onsite pathology collection - SydPath
We’re proud to work with SydPath’s St Vincent’s Pathology to provide on-site blood collection and testing services. SydPath is a fully accredited NATA/RCPA/TGA registered laboratory, offering a wide range of pathology services. Their support helps us to support our local community by eliminating the need to travel long distances for blood testing, and allows us to support our community by accepting referrals from all other GP services.
We are also able to conduct electrocardiography tests (ECG testing) in-house at SydPath’s St Vincent’s Pathology collection centre. Thanks to our dedicated on-site experts, we can offer this service in our practice and negate the need for our patients to travel for these important tests. We are also able to accept ECG referrals from all other GP clinics.
Pathology Collection Opening Hours
Mon to Fri : 8 am to 1 pm
Sat and Sun : Closed
Note: Samples can be dropped off at reception anytime during the practice normal opening hours.
Book an appointment today to visit Camden South Family Doctors
Healthdirect allows you to quickly search for a health topic, or look into specific areas in more detail, such as:
- Managing conditions and diseases
- Coping with life stages
- Personal stories
- General advice on health and well-being
- General information on medicine
- Linking out to further available medical resources such as – “Reflux Infants Support Association” and many others.
- Pregnancy, Birth and Baby
- Authority to Release Patient Corresondence Information from a Specialist
- Authority to Transfer of Patient Medical Record
- New Patient Questionnaire
Healthdirect can help you make informed decisions about your health by searching for trusted health information online, however it is always recommended to consult your doctors for professional personalised advice.