At this time, the practice is open on weekdays for the usual trading hours and appointments for all services are proceeding as planned.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, the safety of our patients and staff remains our first priority.
• Fully vaccinated (FV) patients and children under the age of 12-yrs, no longer need to get a COVID-19 test.
• Non FV patients will be placed in an isolation room upon arrival.
• “HOWEVER,”, – if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or cold or flu symptoms or suspect you could be affected by COVID-19 and are older than 4-yrs, you must then immediately first get a test for COVID-19, at your nearest COVID-19 clinic. The practice “will not” see any patients with COVID-19 symptoms, who have not been recently tested and can show us a negative result from that test. In the interim for getting tested for COVID-19, if there are any respiratory or breathing difficulties, go straight to your nearest hospital for medical attention.
• Please ensure to wear a mask when arriving at the practice, excludes if under 11-yrs. They can also be purchased for $1 at reception.
• Note: That during this current lock-down we are not taking any “New Patient” online bookings but instead call reception to be triaged.
• Existing patients may be able to book a Telehealth phone consultation with the doctor for different appointment types. To see if you are eligible follow the online Telehealth prompts or call us directly on 4655 6571.
• Note, we do not provide COVID-19 swabbing or provide any of the COVID-19 vaccines at our practice. These services can be found by visiting the websites below:
• If you would like to be tested or require a swab for COVID-19 please see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/how-to-protect-yourself-and-others/clinics for a list of the current clinics that offer testing or call the practice.
• If you would like to get your COVID-19 vaccination, please see https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/health-and-wellbeing/covid-19-vaccination-nsw/get-your-covid-19-vaccination-nsw for your COVID-19 vaccination in NSW.
To empathise the message again, as the COVID-19 situation continues to change, the safety of our patients and staff remains our first priority.